- Shop the Look Above: Top: SheIn // Shorts: Ann Taylor Loft // Wedges: Aerosoles // Purse: Tory Burch // Sunglasses: Coach
Saturday night I had a girls night. My husband was out of town visiting friends in NYC so I had our place all to myself. When we moved to Atlanta I was worried about making new friends. Most of my friends are in the Virginia and the D.C. area. Jeremy is lucky because a lot of his friends from business school moved to Atlanta. I love all his friends but they are mostly guys. I need girl time sometimes. Luckily I’ve met so many great girls here. I have a great group of girls at work and I’ve met some others through a few degrees of separation. It was fun to relax on Saturday, drink wine and get to know one another better.
My sister-in-law made the best peach sangria for her engagement so I made it for on Saturday night. The recipe is from My Recipes:
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle rosé wine
- 3/4 cup vodka*
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries**
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
*Peach-flavored vodka may be substituted. Omit peach nectar.
**1 cup frozen raspberries may be substituted.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
Everyone had a great time! I’m obsessed with my new blue and white striped off the shoulder blouse from Shein. I’ve been trying to save money lately and this top is also only $14. Shein has the cutest clothes and very affordable! I paired the Shein top with a new pair of white Ann Taylor Loft floral scallop lace shorts that were also only $20. The shorts are 50% off of $44 which is an amazing deal. Right now is the time to buy summer clothes because everything is on sale. My husband got my new Tory Burch cross body bag for my birthday, but it is also on sale! Granted it is still expensive (around $320) but Tory Burch is my favorite and it was a gift, so I’ll take it. 🙂
What did everyone else do this weekend?