Happy New Years! I cannot believe another year has flown by; however, 2016 was one of my best years ever! So many pivotal moments in my life happened in 2016. Here’s a recap of my favorite moments this year, and most of them are wedding related, so just giving you a heads up.
Favorite 2016 Moments
- Getting Married – Obviously the best moment of 2016 was my wedding. I married my best friend on June 18, 2016 at Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards in Charlottesville, Virginia. It was even more amazing when our wedding was featured on the front page of Style Me Pretty.
- Going on my Honeymoon – Spending 16 days in Italy on my honeymoon was so romantic. We toured Rome, Florence, the Chianti Region in Tuscany, Positano and the island of Capri in the Amalfi coast.
- My Bridal Shower – My Mother and two younger sisters threw me the loveliest bridal shower, with plenty of pink, champagne and cupcakes!
- Nashville Bachelorette Party – I celebrated my bachelorette party in Nashville with my two sisters and girlfriends. It was my first time in Nashville and I enjoyed country music, cowboy boots, southern food and good friends.
- Celebrating our Friends’ Weddings – Jeremy and I not only got married this year, but we also traveled all over the United States to celebrate with our closest friends on their special days as well. Some of the trips included:
Looking Forward to 2017
Not sure how 2017 can top 2016, but I’m looking forward to seeing what happens this year! We already have a few weddings we will be attending in the spring and summer. Two in Virginia and one in California. Then, I have a girls weekend planned in Miami, Florida in April. Last but not least, there is a chance Jeremy and I will go to the Middle East in March to volunteer with Mercy Corps. Fingers crossed it works out! 2017 I’m ready for you!